At Cubert, we are on a mission. And that mission is to empower 120M people globally to care for themselves and each other.
That’s no mean feat.
In order for us to achieve that mission, the most important asset we have is our people.
Our global team of employees (with 70+ full-time employees across Canada and the US), have been the driving force behind our brands (FitTrack, Toby & Ace and Eskafil), but most importantly, they have improved the health outcomes of our customers around the world.
Now, we have reached another very special milestone for the business as we are delighted to introduce you to our newly-expanded leadership team; united by their passion for making an impact, their collaborative mindset and shared ambition to create products that improve lives.
They are (in alphabetical order):
- Sean Adkins, Director of Customer Success: With over 10 years of experience in supporting customers, Sean is responsible for overseeing our customer service teams across our brands and implementing new policies to ensure the best customer experience, across multiple regions.
- Normand Ciarlo, Chief of Staff: With almost 30 years’ experience in retail and ecommerce, Normand is a former Divisional Vice President at Holt Renfrew & Ogilvy, Canada’s leading luxury destination, and former Regional Manager at Apple. Normand is responsible for aligning the whole team to the overall strategy, driving effectiveness and supporting operations and brand communication.
- Aaron Crespin, Senior Director, People and Culture: With a passion for building high performing, purpose driven teams, Aaron’s focus is on working closely with our senior leaders to build and develop their teams to ensure continued growth. Aaron began his career at Citrix over 10 years ago before moving to Deloitte and then transitioning to TD Bank, where he led organizational design to implement agile processes across technology, product, and business teams.
- Mohamad El Osta, Vice President of Engineering: With more than 15 years of software development and management expertise at brands including Walmart Labs, management software provider SAP, and Range.io, Mohamed leads our 50+ strong engineering team to build Cubert’s proprietary consumer health software products.
- Andre Luchaninov, Vice President of ECommerce, Growth & CRM: With over 13 years experience in performance marketing in publishing and ecommerce, Andre leads 10 teams across Cubert’s care brands, made up of over 30 specialists in UX/UI, CRM, analytics, and acquisition.
- Tracy Markos, Senior Director, Go-to-Market: Joins Cubert following 13 years with Mosaic, one of North America’s largest experiential marketing firms. Tracy is responsible for providing a blueprint outlining how Cubert’s products and services enter the market and supports the build and execution of those plans.
- Alex Marks, Senior Director, Strategy & Innovation: An experienced former product marketer within Google’s connected home suite, and ex-retail analyst, Alex is responsible for Cubert’s overall business and product strategy. His team leads Cuberts vision and develops the blueprint for existing and new brands, while working closely with the Executive Team.
- Jeff Serrano, Vice President of Product: Formerly Executive Director at Beachbody, a leader of Product Management at Amazon, and Division 1 athlete, Jeff Serrano heads Cubert’s product development and innovation across its brands. Since joining a few months ago, Jeff has already made significant product impact within Cubert’s health management brand FitTrack, where he has developed a new look and feel for its consumer software, setting the stage for further industry changing product updates at FitTrack in the coming months.
This talented team joins existing leaders within Cubert including Kitty Ng, Head of DTC Operations, Alain Sirvin, Vice President of Sales, Murray Thomas, Chief Financial Officer and Jeff Sawyer Lee, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional people passionate about building care brands. Check out our open roles here, to join our stellar team.